- Shiva IPA- ABV: 6.0% A crisp, citrusy Indian Pale Ale with a light color brewed with Columbus hops and an intense floral aroma.
- Ninja Porter-ABV: 5.25% A rich, satisfying body and hard-hitting chocolate finish with notes of coffee and caramel.
- Electric Pale Ale-ABV: 4.3% The perfect mash-up of El Dorado hops and the always electric Citra hops creating a delicious brew with a floral nose, a rocking profile and a fresh, clean finish.
- Fire Escape- ABV: 5.5% A perfect mix of hops, malt and... Jalapeños! We blend freshly roasted jalapeños post fermentation to create this fiery yet balanced pale ale. Amazingly smooth and addictive!
- Rocket Girl Lager-ABV: 3.2% When worlds collided…we took the best things about ales and mashed them with the best parts of lagers…and it was a blast off! A bold malt and our special kolsch yeast creates a golden lager that puts your taste buds into hyperspace.
Firewater IPA-ABV: 5.6% This beer flaunts a hefty malt backbone to allow the
massive American and English hops additions to shine. Expect and
aroma of citrus zest, earthy English hops and wheat bread.
King Don's Pumpkin Ale-ABV: 5.7% King Don's uses five separate
barley styles, an artistic touch of hops with caramel, spice, and pumpkin
flavors meld into a wonderfully smooth, orange-hued beer.
- The Prow Pale Ale-ABV: 4.75%, This hop-forward brew undergoes a long, cold-conditioning period on Jade, Citra and Cascade hops.
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time Ale-ABV: 6.0%, This is a “light brown” ale brewed from five different grains that is then aged on raspberries and roasted peanuts.
- White Zombie White Ale-ABV: 4.7%, This interpretation of a Belgian White Ale is brewed with two row barley and unmalted wheat. The hazy color is due to the high protein content of the unmalted wheat and the addition of bitter orange peel and freshly ground coriander seed gives a wonderfully complex fruity and spicy aroma.
- Gateway Kolsch-ABV: 5.2% The style comes from Cologne Germany featuring a light crisp body similar to a pilsner and a mild hop profile of noble hops.
- Wee-Heavy-er-ABV: 7% A malt forward body with roasted and chocolate combines perfectly with European hops to create a smooth finish and high drinkability.
- Rye Hopper-ABV: 6.5% A delightful balance of rye, pale, and crystal malts make up the body for this hoppy pale ale with citrus notes.
- 13 Rebels ESB-ABV 5.2% Named for the 13 colonies, our Extra Special Bitter features generous Goldings profile and a complex malt palate.
- The Harvester-ABV: 6.0% Fall Seasonal. This interpretation of the classic German Marzen style features Carolina harvested and malted artisan barley. Magnum and Palisade highlight a creative hop blend
- IPA-ABV: 6.2% Hoppy with a properly balanced body. Generous hop additions give it wonderful bitterness & a pleasant floral nose.
- Porter–ABV: 6.0% A dark, full-bodied ale that is rich in flavor, yet surprisingly easy to drink. It has a creamy smooth feel with a distinctive chocolate finish.
- Gaelic-ABV: 5.6% A deep amber-colored American ale, featuring a rich malty body. Cascade and Willamette hops add a complex hop flavor and aroma. This ale is exceptionally balanced between malty sweetness and delicate hop bitterness.
- St. Teresa’s-ABV: 5.1% A golden pale having a slightly malty body balanced by an assertive American hop flavor. This pale ale displays a delicate hop nose due to the process of dry hopping.
- Clawhammer-ABV: 5%, Clawhammer Oktoberfest is a lightly colored, but toasty, rich and full-bodied Marzen style lager, brewed with traditional German malt and the finest noble hops. A spicy hop finish and aroma balance out the abundance of malt flavor.
- Oatmeal Porter-ABV: 5.9% A unique Highland creation, this robust beer is black in color, very malty with hints of chocolate-roasted flavor and a well-balanced hop character.
- Bed of Nails Brown- ABV 6.1% An English-style brown ale with a nice body and huge malt notes of caramel and toffee. You don’t have to be a dark beer lover to enjoy this ale.
- Hi-Pitch IPA-ABV 6.7% A west-coast style IPA with big citrus hop aromas. This beer has a nice balance of body and bitterness that allows the hop flavors to dominate.
- Ringmaster Red Rye-ABV 7.0% Liberally hopped with a blend of Centennial, Columbus, and Amarillo hops and balanced nicely with an unmistakably rye malt character.
- Prime Time Pale-ABV 5.5% Simcoe hops bring a plethora of flavors and aromas from this crisp American Pale Ale. From floral to earthy, citrus to pine, this dry ale is an easy drinker.
- Fall Wheat- Fermented with a German Weizen yeast this brew has a fruity ester profile with hints of clove with over 120 pounds of apricots which add a slightly tart finish.
- Imperial Rye-ABV 8.2% Three different types of grain and a heavy dose of dark brown sugar build this beer's complex malt character is dry hopped with Jade and Calypso to create an earthy aroma reminiscent of apples and pear.
- Pumpkin Porter- Over 200 pounds of pumpkin in the mash gives an unmistakable roundness to this beer.
- Dale’s Pale Ale-ABV 6.5% This voluminously hopped mutha delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and citrusy floral hops from start to finish.
- Dry-hopped Dale’s Pale Ale
- Mama’s Little Yella Pils-ABV 5.3%Unlike mass market “pilsners” diluted with corn & rice, Mama’s is built with 100% pale malt, German specialty malts, and Saaz hops.
- Old Chub Scotch Ale-8% ABV This jaw-dropping Scottish strong ale is brewed with bodacious amounts of malted barley and specialty grains, and a dash of beechwood-smoked malt. Old Chub features semi-sweet flavors of cocoa and coffee, and a wee-bit of smoke. A head-turning treat for malt heads and folks who think they don’t dig dark beer.
- G’Knight Imperial Red Ale-8.7% ABV Our “Velvet M-80” is a hefty, dry hopped double-red IPA with a nose full of aroma, a sticky mouthfeel, a malty middle and unctuous hop flavors.
- Pisgah Pale- ABV 5.5% Pisgah Pale is a perfect blend of rich organic malts with whole-leaf Chinook and Nugget hops. A crisp, clean profile makes this, our flagship beer, distinct.
- Oktoberfest- ABV : 5.5% This German influenced brew is a marzen-syle lager, focussing on munich malts. A very sessionable munich fest beer, it is rich in body
- Valdez- ABV: 6.8% Brewed with coffee beans from Dynamite Coffee Roasters, and weighing in at a respectable, the aroma of fresh coffee leaps from the glass, and finishes slightly dry.
- All American Kolsch - ABV: 5% The origin of Kolsch is a "local specialty ale brewed in Cologne, Germany" fermented warm then cold conditioned for several months. Pisgah embraces these old world traditional techniques to produce our All-American Kolsch utilizing exclusively American ingredients to make this light, sessionable ale fermented at 70 degrees.
- Pale-ABV 5.6% The unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day.
- Flipside-ABV 6.2% Featuring a ruby-red hue and abundant tropical fruit and citrus hop flavors, Flipside Red IPA is the perfect beer for the final flash of summer.
- Torpedo-ABV 7.2% Torpedo Extra IPA is an aggressive yet balanced beer with massive hop aromas of citrus, pine and tropical fruit.
- Oktoberfest-ABV 5.8% Our adaptation of the German Marzen style done with American flair. Oktoberfest is dark amber in color with a lively roasted malty aroma. Oktoberfest has a delicate bittersweet malty flavor and is medium bodied for a robust yet easy-drinking experience. The addition of New Zealand Pacifica hops adds a spicy note and enhances the clean finish. First time poured in WNC!
Spaten Classic German Premium Lager-ABV 5.2% Premium brand, bottom fermented Munchner Lager with a supremely well balanced hop flavor.
Franziskaner Hefe Weisse
Plus, Chateau Ste. Michelle will be sampling select wines from its family of wines:
Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling
Seven Falls Chardonnay
Red Diamond Pinot Noir
Columbia Crest H3 Cabernet Sauvignon
Columbia Crest H3 Les Chevaux Red Blend
This list is subject to change.