Love Downtown Asheville? Want to get involved? There are lots of opportunities to lend a hand.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteers make our events happen! From Downtown After 5 to Oktoberfest, our Holiday events to Easter on the Green, we couldn’t do it without our amazing volunteers.
Group Volunteer Program
The ADA seeks business partners to help with all events. Participation is open to any area business with at least 5 volunteers willing to work together on an upcoming ADA event,
For any questions, please contact Kat McReynolds at email@example.com
Join a Committee
ADA committees develop plans and policies for our areas of focus:
• Issues and Advocacy
Join a Board or Commission
The City of Asheville encourages citizens to become involved by joining one of more than 30 boards or commissions advising City Council on an array of issues from air quality to affordable housing. Find more information and browse openings at the city’s website.
Individual and Family Membership
Individual and Family Membership Membership in the ADA is not limited to businesses. You (and your family) can join to support our mission and support the downtown you love. Rates are just $25 for individuals and $35 for families and you'll enjoy these benefits:
- Opportunities to build relationships with ADA members and be an active voice in downtown
- Advocacy on issues important to downtown businesses, property owners and residents
- Weekly newsletter and action alerts on downtown news, events and issues
- Networking opportunities at our Member 2 Member Mixers
- Discounted tickets to ADA events
- Opportunities to serve on committees/task forces and volunteer at ADA events